Wednesday 17 April 2013

I have entered the One Page Dungeon Contest - http://campaignwiki.org/wiki/DungeonMaps/One_Page_Dungeon_Contest_2013

You can download a copy from here: The Witch's Hut.

It's just a quick encounter that I thought up, but I actually quite like it... so I will be using it on my own players this weekend.

One thing I did notice, if you make something like this completely system agnostic it becomes really easy.  The hard parts are in the details.

Had a lot of people download the Underworld rules (which are free) but only two buyers so far.  Wasn't really expecting a lot with spending some effort on advertising. No feedback or comments tho either.






1 comment:

  1. It's hard to fit puzzles into the limited space but I like what you did. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete